- An XML-based recipe editor tool to streamline development and regulatory submissions for pharmaceutical and life science companies.
- A McAfee whitepaper explains how a utility in two of their products proactively protects against virus outbreaks.
Solution and Technical Briefs
- AirMagnet solutions for securing healthcare organizations.
- Juniper Networks solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications.
- Preventing data loss in healthcare organizations, Code Green Networks.
- A Nellcor handheld capnograph and pulse oximeter for use with both intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Puritan Bennett CPAP devices, designed to be small, lightweight, quiet and comfortable.
- McAfee protection for web servers.
Note: Due to the fluid nature of web publishing, the content currently posted may be different than the original work.
- MAQUET, 2012
- BOSCH Health Buddy 2009, 2011
- Microsoft Amalga 2008
- NDC 2009
- SunPower 2008
- VasoNova 2009
- What Would Betty Do? 2010
- Designed for worldwide distribution, and published in both hard copy and eBook format, Better Patient Outcomes Through Advanced Technology introduces MAQUET as a leading global provider of therapeutic solutions.
- Collaborating medical writer/editor, peer-reviewed manuscript accepted for publication for an audience of critical care nurses in 2006.
- JCK’s High-Volume Jeweler: Target Marketing: Tailoring Your Message.
- SuperSellers: With This Ring, Lucrative Sales Can be Made.
- From the PriceRadar.com “Weekly Dish” newsletter, a startlingly popular article about Talk Up dolls from Mattel.
Public Relations and Press Kits
- Nellcor presents a grant to Baylor to study retinopathy of prematurity (ROP).
- Press kit materials for the International Neuromodulation Society, including backgrounders about neuromodulation, diseases that can be addressed with neuromodulatory therapies, and specific neuromodulatory treatments.
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia press release: Volunteers Needed to Make Kids Happy Campers.