Alisa Bonsignore: Speaker
Using a combination of humor and 100% bullet-free slides, Alisa educates and informs groups both large and small. She delivers presentations that are engaging and approachable, and makes herself available to attendees even after the formal Q&A has ended.
In addition to sales training for corporate clients, Alisa has also spoken at a number of conferences and events.
- Saving Your Sanity Through Better Client Relations: How to stop apologizing, say “no” tactfully, and know when to shut up and listen. Creative Freelancer Conference (CFC). San Francisco, California, June 2013.
- Cause of Death: PowerPoint. American Medical Writers Association (AMWA). Sacramento, California, October 2012
- If Looks Can Kill… Your Career. American Medical Writers Association (AMWA). Sacramento, California, October 2012
- Roundtable discusion: Making Time to Stay Healthy. Creative Freelancer Conference (CFC). Boston, Massachusetts, 2012.
- On-stage participant: Pitch Perfect with Dyana Valentine. Creative Freelancer Conference (CFC). Boston, Massachusetts, 2012.
- You: The Brand. American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA). New York, New York, 2012.
- Don’t Worry, I’m a Professional. American Medical Writers Association (AMWA). Jacksonville, Florida, 2011.
- Panel discussion; Information Security in the Age of Wikipedia. International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). San Francisco, California, 2011.
- Growing Your Freelance Business. International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). San Francisco, California, 2011.
- Panel discussion: Freelance Lessons Learned. Creative Freelancer Conference. Denver, Colorado, 2010.
- Wellness events as the owner of Core Fitness. San Jose, California, 2003-2006.
- Touch the Future: Technology Forum. JCK International Jewelry Show. Orlando, Florida, 1999-2000.
What are people saying about Alisa?
- “You should have seen yourself on stage at Dy’s session. You owned that stage. Seriously.” – B.T. @ CFC
- “You are born for this!” – C.R. @ CFC
- “I loved your presentation yesterday. You were so engaging and energetic.” – B.G. @ ASJA
- “At dinner last night, I was telling everyone about some of the anecdotes from your session. I had them in stitches!” – A.L. @ AMWA
- “It was a hit with the audience. I’m so grateful to you for sharing your ideas with us!” – G.L. @ AMWA
- “I enjoyed your session and talked about it enthusiastically when I got back.” – C.S. @ AMWA
Want Alisa to speak at your event? Contact her at Alisa at Clarifying Complex Ideas dot com, or call her at 408-256-0621.