Due to contractual agreements with clients, not all work is able to be displayed online. In this section, you can review anonymized success stories that show certain types of work, and how I go about the process.
- Healthcare Content Strategy: Strategic thinking about how to present content beyond the web.
- Content Strategy: Bringing consistency to product pages after many corporate acquisitions.
- Mission and Vision Statements: Engaging employees and customers by focusing on empathy for patients.
- Consumer Health Content Strategy: Clearly communicating complex health information to the consumer.
- Clinical Communications: Collaborating with overseas clinicians to report their data in a clinical white paper.
- Healthcare IT: In the early days of apps, demonstrating how mobile EHR access could reduce costs and improve care.
- IT Communications: New programs enable partners and drive growth at a leading networking company.
- Wireless Security Communications: Solution briefs for regulated industries — government, military, healthcare and finance.
- Security Communications: An information security powerhouse rethinks the potential of white papers.
- Maker Faire 2017: Bringing crochet code to your makerspace.
- An XML-based recipe editor tool to streamline development and regulatory submissions for pharmaceutical and life science companies.
- How improvements in breastfeeding techniques can improve newborn health and reduce healthcare costs.
Solution and Technical Briefs
- AirMagnet solutions for securing healthcare organizations.
- Juniper Networks solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications.
- Preventing data loss in healthcare organizations, Code Green Networks.
- A Nellcor handheld capnograph and pulse oximeter for use with both intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Puritan Bennett CPAP devices, designed to be small, lightweight, quiet and comfortable.
- McAfee protection for web servers.
Note: Due to the fluid nature of web publishing, the content currently posted may be different than the original work.
- Maquet, ongoing
- Getinge.com, ongoing
- ArjoHuntleigh, ongoing
- HPV16and18.com, 2015
- Merck Connect, 2013
- BOSCH Health Buddy 2009, 2011
- Microsoft Amalga 2008
- NDC 2009
- SunPower 2008
- VasoNova 2009
- What Would Betty Do? ongoing
- Designed for worldwide distribution, and published in both hard copy and eBook format, Better Patient Outcomes Through Advanced Technology introduces Maquet as a leading global provider of therapeutic solutions.
- Boppy: Products for use in healthcare settings.
- Animation script detailing the inner workings of a molecular diagnostics system.
- Video script walking patients through what to expect after being diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm (AAA/TAA).
- Video script outlining a medical device company’s 175-year history and contributions to healthcare.
- Collaborating medical writer/editor for a professional article regarding a new technology in aesthetic dermatology.
- Collaborating medical writer/editor, peer-reviewed manuscript accepted for publication for an audience of critical care nurses in 2006.
- JCK’s High-Volume Jeweler: Target Marketing: Tailoring Your Message.
- SuperSellers: With This Ring, Lucrative Sales Can be Made.
- From the PriceRadar.com “Weekly Dish” newsletter, a startlingly popular article about Talk Up dolls from Mattel.
Public Relations and Press Kits
- Nellcor presents a grant to Baylor to study retinopathy of prematurity (ROP).
- Press kit materials for the International Neuromodulation Society, including backgrounders about neuromodulation, diseases that can be addressed with neuromodulatory therapies, and specific neuromodulatory treatments.
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia press release: Volunteers Needed to Make Kids Happy Campers.
Additional Samples Are Available
If there is a specific kind of project that you would like to see, please contact Alisa for additional information.