All projects are subject to the Terms of Service set forth in this PDF, which is chock full of legalese. (Effective September 1, 2008)
- Alisa is an independent contractor as defined by Internal Revenue Code and not an employee, agent, joint venture, or partner of your company or organization.
- Any confidential information disclosed by your organization or others acting on your behalf remain your property and shall be used only to the extent necessary for performance of the agreed upon work.
- You warrant that the use of all materials provided to Alisa will not violate intellectual property rights, and that Alisa has no responsibility to undertake any investigation of material provided by you to assure that there are no conflicting intellectual property rights.
- In order to provide a finished project that we can all be proud of, it is critical that clients respond to requests for information, input or review within a timely manner. Alisa reserves the right to move back any deadlines accordingly.
- Alisa protects herself against scope creep. She requests that any services outside the scope of the project’s proposal/statement of work must be agreed to in writing and will be billed accordingly.
- Alisa may identify your organization in her marketing material, including a brief description and screenshot of the project, unless the project noted as confidential and for internal use only. She may also use samples of work in her marketing materials unless you provide her with written notice that she may not do so.
- Finally, she will submit invoices as specified in the statement of work. Payment is required no later than thirty (30) calendar days following the submission of the invoices, unless agreed to upfront.